Hand Casting Kit with with Alginate Plaster - 3D Kit
Hurry up! The offers will end
Fast! Only0 available!
STOP TIME WITH PLASTER MOLDSA precious keepsake to mark special life events but also a great way to spend quality time with your children and your family. It's fun and easy to use. The result will be exciting. Celebrate engagements, weddings, wedding anniversaries, birthdays, family events, Valentines' Day, Christmas ... and all you want.
TOP QUALITY PLASTER AND ALGINATE
The materials used are of the highest quality, natural and non-toxic. Suitable for making 3D molds, plaster casts of children’s and adults’ hands and feet.
THE COMPLETE KITOur 3D kit includes 1 packet (453g) of alginate for the cast with colour indicator; 1 packet (1kg) of ceramic plaster; 1 3-litre container; bamboo sticks and multi language instructions for use. For each kit you can make 2 adult handprints + 1 newborn handprint.
GREAT GIFT IDEAWhy not give it to someone you care about? If you're tired of the usual gift options, the kit is an original idea that will delight your loved ones. Give a meaningful gift that will not go unnoticed.
EASY TO USE
By following the instructions you will find it easy and safe to succeed in making your personal sculpture. You do not need expert specialist skills, you just need a bit of creativity.
By following the appropriate instructions carefully and respecting the indicated time, you will get a plaster sculpture with impressive details that will freeze your moment in time forever.
Here are some tips to get the most from this experience:
- Follow the instructions carefully
- Start by doing a test run, as suggested, to familiarise yourself with the mixture and the timing
- We recommend using an electric mixer rather than mixing by hand, to avoid leaving clumps that will create small imperfections in your final work
- Make sure the water is neither too hot nor too cold. This could change the time needed to complete your tasks. Use lukewarm water.
- Choose a pose for your hands before placing them in the mixture
- Once your hands are immersed in the mixture, avoid touching the edges of the bucket
- Do not rush to fill the mold with plaster. Rinse the mold well and let it dry before continuing.
When it is finished and dry, you can have fun decorating your sculpture as you like, such as using a transparent acrylic spray enamel to make it shiny or add the decorations that you like. Unleash creativity! Enjoy!